Lynn Peterson, a Lewis Thomason shareholder and a Supreme Court Rule 31 Mediator, practices primarily in the personal injury, workers’ compensation, insurance defense, malpractice, employment law, and general litigation areas of law. She has defended civil rights and municipal liability cases in state and Federal court. Ms. Peterson has been a speaker at workers’ compensation and employment law seminars sponsored by lawyers as well as by employers. She has also participated in in-house training for large employers.
- American Bar Association
- Blount County Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Knoxville Bar Association
PROFESSIONAL HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
- Named to The Best Lawyers in America©, Litigation – Insurance; Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- President, Blount County Youth Court
- President, Tennessee Youth Courts, Inc.
- Member, Board of Directors, Clayton-Bradley Academy
- Member, Blount County Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Tennessee Defense Lawyers Association
- Member/past officer, Tennessee Lawyers Association for Women