Robert Reid joined Lewis Thomason’s Memphis office as an associate in 2019. He focuses his practice primarily on health care liability defense and general civil litigation. Mr. Reid represents physicians, hospitals, and other health care providers in malpractice actions. Mr. Reid provides an efficient, zealous, and courteous representation to all his clients.
Mr. Reid, a native Memphian, earned his law degree from the University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law in 2014. While in school, he served on the Moot Court Board, and was both a brief writer and participant in the Duberstein Bankruptcy Moot Court Competition. Mr. Reid was elected President and Treasurer of the Tennessee Student Civil Defense Lawyers Association. He also received the Hon. David S. Kennedy Bankruptcy Achievement Award.
- Memphis Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
PROFESSIONAL HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
- Semi-finalist, Cecil C. Humphrey’s School of Law Moot Court Competition
- Best Brief, Cecil C. Humphrey’s School of Law Advanced Moot Court Competition
- Runner-up, Cecil C. Humphrey’s School of Law Advanced Moot Court Competition
- Recipient, Hon. David S. Kennedy Bankruptcy Achievement Award & Scholarship
- Lawyers of Distinction Top 10% of U.S. Attorneys, 2017