Adam Rust serves as special counsel in the firm’s Knoxville office and focuses his practice primarily on civil litigation. He handles cases involving a wide range of individual and corporate clients, including the areas of employment law, transportation, construction and general tort litigation. He also spends a significant amount of his time representing businesses in commercial disputes. Additionally, he provides counsel to both private and public employers regarding a variety of employment matters. Mr. Rust has served as first chair counsel in jury trials before the Tennessee State and Federal Courts, in addition to regular motion practice in both State and Federal Court.
- Defense Research Institute
- Federal Bar Association
- Knoxville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
PROFESSIONAL HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
- Board of Directors – Street Hope TN, Inc.
- Former Senior Staff member, John Marshall Law Journal
- Former member, John Marshall Moot Court Board
- Recipient of the CALI Award for Academic Excellence in Employment Discrimination Law