Ann Murphy is an associate in the firm’s Nashville office. Ann practices in the areas of Construction Law and general civil litigation. Ann joined the firm in August of 2018.
Ann is a graduate of Belmont University College of Law, where she was on the Dean’s List multiple semesters. She received the Best Performance Award in Disability Law. During law school, Ann worked as a research assistant and interned for Chancellor Claudia Bonnyman in the Davidson County Chancery Court. She later interned with Judge Frank G. Clement, Jr. in the Tennessee Court of Appeals. In the past, Ann has been a contributing writer to a law firm Healthcare Blog, and she has worked at multiple law firms, focusing on insurance defense and family law.
During her spare time, Ann enjoys walking at Percy Warner and spending time with her husband and her labradoodle. Ann is the Vice President of the Salemtown Neighbors Neighborhood Association. She volunteers at the Nashville Rescue Mission as a children’s homework helper.
- Associated General Contractors
- Construction Leadership Council
- Lawyers’ Association for Women
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Association of Construction Council
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- The National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC)
PROFESSIONAL HONORS & ACTIVITIES
- Member, Young Leaders Council Fall Nashville Class, 2019