Ashley Hodges Morgan is member of Lewis Thomason’s Business & Commercial and Tax Practice Groups and is based in the firm’s Memphis office. She focuses her practice on business and transactional matters, as well as federal, state and local taxation, including United States Tax Court litigation, letter ruling requests, civil tax disputes and controversy involving the Internal Revenue Service and various state and local tax authorities. Additionally, Ms. Morgan represents and advises accountants across the United States regarding mitigation of potential malpractice claims, malpractice defense and disciplinary proceedings.
Ms. Morgan and her husband, Cade Morgan, reside in Downtown Memphis.
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association
PROFESSIONAL HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
- Member, American Bar Association; Law Practice Division
- Member, Tennessee Bar Association, Tax Law Section
- Member, Memphis Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Member, Memphis Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Named “Top Attorney” in 2017 for CityView Magazine in the area of Income Tax and IRS Resolutions
- Past Board Member of the Boys & Girls Club of the Smoky Mountains
- Past Chair, Knoxville Bar Association, Barristers Law Week and School Outreach Committee
- Past Participant, National Science Foundation, Partnerships for Innovation