Brad W. Craig, an associate in Lewis Thomason’s Nashville office, focuses his practice on general civil litigation defense, employment law, and education law. He handles matters before state and federal courts throughout Tennessee, and he has argued before the Tennessee Court of Appeals. Mr. Craig’s experience includes handling several complex, high exposure cases from the pre-litigation investigation phase through a successful resolution.
Mr. Craig also regularly counsels boards of education on a variety of issues, including employee discipline and termination, student discipline, and special education, and his practice includes defending public entities and private businesses before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Office for Civil Rights, and the Tennessee Human Rights Commission.
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Tennessee Council of School Attorneys
PROFESSIONAL HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
- Nashville Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Membership Committee Co-Chair, 2019
- Nashville Bar Foundation Leadership Forum – 2017-2018
- Nashville’s “Top 30 Under 30” Honoree – 2017
- American Inn of Court, Belmont University College of Law, 2015-2018
- Tomorrow’s Leaders Council, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of Tennessee, 2017-present
- Fit2Race, Inc. v. Pope, 2016 Tenn. App. LEXIS 64 (Tenn. Ct. App. Jan. 29, 2016)
- Geico Gen. Ins. Co. v. G & S Transp., Inc., 2016 Tenn. App. LEXIS 775 (Tenn. Ct. App. Sept. 20, 2016)
- Hanks v. First Am. Title Ins. Co., 2018 Tenn. App. LEXIS 264 (Tenn. Ct. App. May 16, 2018)
- Finney v. Franklin Special Sch. Dist. Bd. of Educ., 2018 Tenn. App. LEXIS 571 (Tenn. Ct. App. Sept. 28, 2018)