Christopher Sullivan, a shareholder, practices in the Memphis office of Lewis Thomason. He has been a litigator for twenty years with a varied practice encompassing many aspects of civil litigation, including transportation, healthcare liability, civil rights, and personal injury. Mr. Sullivan has tried numerous civil and criminal cases in state and federal court.
Mr. Sullivan also proudly serves as an advocate for individuals accused of a variety of criminal offenses in both federal and state court. Having represented scores of individuals charged with serious and complex crimes including fraud, false claims, racketeering, money laundering, theft, distribution, and firearms violations, he is ready to defend his clients’ rights from the initial investigation, through indictment, trial, and on appeal.
Before joining Lewis Thomason, Mr. Sullivan served as an assistant district attorney general focusing on fraud and economic crimes.
- Federal Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
PROFESSIONAL HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
- Fellow, Memphis Bar Foundation
- Past president, Evergreen Historic District Association
- Past president and current Treasurer of the Snowden School Foundation
- Former board member, Memphis Heritage, Inc.