Christopher Sullivan, a shareholder, practices in the Memphis office of Lewis Thomason. His practice encompasses many aspect of civil litigation, including medical malpractice defense, healthcare liability and fraud, transportation and personal injury. Mr. Sullivan also has an active criminal practice focused primarily in federal court. Before joining Lewis Thomason Mr. Sullivan served as an assistant district attorney general and assistant city attorney in Memphis and Shelby County.
- Federal Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
PROFESSIONAL HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
- Fellow, Memphis Bar Foundation
- Past president, Evergreen Historic District Association
- Past president and current Treasurer of the Snowden School Foundation
- Former board member, Memphis Heritage, Inc.