Christopher Sullivan, Special Counsel, practices in the Memphis office of Lewis Thomason. His practice encompasses many aspect of civil litigation, including medical malpractice defense, healthcare liability and fraud, professional liability defense and personal injury. Mr. Sullivan also has an active criminal practice focused primarily in federal court. Before joining Lewis Thomason Mr. Sullivan served as an assistant district attorney general and assistant city attorney in Memphis and Shelby County.
- Memphis Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- The National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
PROFESSIONAL HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
- Fellow, Memphis Bar Foundation
- Board member and past president, Evergreen Historic District Association
- Vice-president of the Snowden School Foundation
- Board member, Memphis Heritage, Inc.