Jared Garceau is an associate in the firm’s Knoxville office practicing in the areas of business and commercial law, construction, and general civil litigation. As a law student, Mr. Garceau was a two-year member of the National Professional Responsibility Moot Court Team. He also received the 2014 Chancellor’s Citation for Extraordinary Professional Promise as well as Certificates of Academic Excellence for receiving the top grade in Legal Process I, Civil Procedure II, Torts II, Legal Profession, Fundamental Concepts of Income Taxation, Constitutional Law, American Jurisprudence, Investigatory Criminal Procedure, Jurisprudence, Secured Transactions, Trial Practice, and Workers Compensation. Mr. Garceau worked as a law clerk for the firm during the summers of 2012 and 2013.
Mr. Garceau currently lives in Knoxville, Tennessee with his wife, Danielle.
- Knoxville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
PROFESSIONAL HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
- Member, Order of the Coif
- Member, Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Former Member, National Professional Responsibility Moot Court Team
- Recipient, 2014 Chancellor’s Citation for Extraordinary Professional Promise