Mr. Clark maintains a general civil trial practice with a focus primarily on medical malpractice defense. He has tried numerous civil lawsuits to verdict, and he has briefed and argued cases before the Tennessee Court of Appeals and the Tennessee Supreme Court. Mr. Clark is a Rule 31 Listed General Civil Mediator.
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association
- International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Tennessee Defense Lawyers Association
- Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America
PROFESSIONAL HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
- Holds the highest rating, AV, from the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Named in The Best Lawyers in America for medical malpractice law
- Named on list of Mid-South Super Lawyers for medical malpractice law
- Named one of the Top 50 Memphis Area Super Lawyers, 2012 and named as a Tennessee Top 100 Super Lawyer, 2013 – 2016
- Member of the International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC). Membership in the IADC is by invitation only and peer review.
- Elected a Memphis Bar Foundation Fellow
- Received the Memphis Bar Association’s President’s Award in 2007
- Tennessee Bar Association Litigation Section Executive Council, 2001-2002
- Served as chair of the Memphis Bar Association’s Litigation Section in 2007 and 2008
- Associate member of the Leo Bearman Sr. American Inns of Court from 1999 to 2001
Mr. Clark has been involved with Habitat for Humanity, the Memphis Area Legal Services Campaign for Equal Justice, the Memphis Bar Association Phone-a-Thon and the Memphis Bar Association’s Saturday Pro Bono Clinic.