Julia Marie Hale is an associate in the firm’s Knoxville office. She practices in the areas of construction law and general civil litigation. Ms. Hale joined the firm as an associate-in-waiting in 2018.
Ms. Hale is a graduate of the University of Tennessee, College of Law. As a law student, she served as the Director of UT Pro Bono for the 2017-2018 academic school year. She received the William M. Leech, Jr. Public Service Award for her pro bono work she completed throughout law school.
She began her career with Lewis Thomason as the receptionist in the Nashville office. Subsequently, she worked as a summer associate in the Knoxville office during the summers of 2016 and 2017. During the school year, she worked part time for the firm primarily for the Construction Practice Group.
Julia is originally from Alexandria, Virginia. She attended the University of Tennessee as an undergraduate, where she majored in Economics.
- Knoxville Bar Association
- Member, Knoxville Area Urban League Young Professionals (2017-Present)
- Member, Board of the Knoxville Area Urban League (2018-present)
PROFESSIONAL HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
- Policy and Procedures Chair of the Knoxville Area Urban League Young Professionals (2019-present)
- Treasurer of the Knoxville Area Urban League Young Professionals (2017-2019)