Mikel Towe is an associate in the firm’s Knoxville office practicing in the areas of insurance defense, personal injury defense, employment law, and general civil litigation. Mr. Towe graduated from the University of Tennessee College of Law.
Since graduating from law school, Mr. Towe has tried numerous cases in different counties throughout East Tennessee. He has represented dozens of clients and has gained experience through motion practice and other court hearings throughout the state.
Born and raised in Powell, Tennessee, Mr. Towe earned his Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, from the University of Tennessee, where he majored in history and minored in geography.
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Knoxville Bar Association
PROFESSIONAL HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
- Vice-President and President-Elect (2019) of the Knoxville Bar Association Barristers, 2018
- Co-Education Chair, Nucleus Knoxville Board, 2018
- Knoxville Bar Association, Board of Governors, 2018
- Knoxville Bar Association Barristers, President’s Award, 2016