Kent Francis is an associate in the firm’s Memphis office. He focuses his practice primarily on health care liability defense and general civil litigation. Mr. Francis has assisted in trying civil matters to verdict and has represented physicians, hospitals, and long-term care facilities across Tennessee.
Mr. Francis graduated from the University of Tennessee College of Law with high honors in 2015. He was an articles editor and student materials editor for the Tennessee Law Review and also served as a student mentor with the Student Bar Association. Additionally, Mr. Francis worked as a law clerk for a health care defense firm during law school.
Prior to law school, Mr. Francis obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree in history from Furman University in 2012.
- Memphis Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
PROFESSIONAL HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
- Associate member, Leo Bearman, Sr. American Inn of Court
- Cabinet member, Memphis Area Legal Services’ Equal Justice Young Lawyers Committee
- Sponsor Coordinator, Tennessee Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- Recipient, CALI Award for Excellence in Contracts I, Legal Process II, and Law and Literature
- Former articles editor and student materials editor, Tennessee Law Review