Kent Francis is an associate in the firm’s Memphis office. He focuses his practice primarily on health care liability defense, commercial transportation, and general civil litigation.
Mr. Francis represents physicians, hospitals, and other health care providers in malpractice actions. He also represents transportation companies and commercial drivers. His practice includes defending premises liability and personal injury claims. Mr. Francis has assisted in trying civil matters to verdict.
Mr. Francis graduated from the University of Tennessee College of Law, where he served as an editor for the Tennessee Law Review.
- Memphis Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
PROFESSIONAL HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
- Associate member, Leo Bearman, Sr. American Inn of Court
- Cabinet member, Memphis Area Legal Services’ Equal Justice Young Lawyers Committee
- Meetings, Sponsorship & Awards Coordinator, Tennessee Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- Recipient, CALI Award for Excellence in Contracts I, Legal Process II, and Law and Literature
- Former articles editor and student materials editor, Tennessee Law Review