Hospitality is a practice area that includes a wide array of legal issues, including labor and employment, liability, real estate, corporate and global transactions. With years of experience representing clients such as hotels, restaurants, department stores, grocery stores, resorts and spas, nightclubs, event venues and transportation companies, we are prepared to help you navigate multiple minefields, including:
- On-Premises Liability Issues
- Foodborne Illnesses
- Liquor Liability and Permitting
- Insurance Issues
- Labor, Employment or Worker’ Compensation Issues
- National and International Transactional Issues
- Construction and Tax Issues
- Real Estate Transactions and Litigation
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Franchisee/Franchisor Issues
- Federal and State Regulatory Issues
As an example of our recognition in this field, shareholder Richard W. Krieg serves as chair of ALFA International’s Hospitality Law Practice Group, which includes 90 attorneys from 36 law firms across the globe.
ALFA International is a global network of independent business-focused law firms. Founded in 1980, ALFA International is the oldest legal network and remains one of the largest and strongest. ALFA is comprised of 145 member firms with 85 members in the United States and 60 members in Latin and South America, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Africa, Australia/New Zealand and throughout Asia.