The Immigration practice group of Lewis Thomason enjoys a long history of commitment to serving individual clients and developing creative solutions to complex immigration matters. We provide integrated counsel, considering each client’s legal and financial circumstances before recommending an immigration strategy.
Our expertise in individual matters also allows us to offer a broader range of services to our corporate clients. We assist businesses with international personnel in many areas, including foreign direct investment in businesses and U.S. real estate, economic benefits and incentives, employment, immigrant and non-immigrant visas, tax issues, intellectual property, dispute resolution, health care, establishing businesses in the United States and general business services.
Other services provided by the firm’s attorneys include:
- Employment-based and family-based immigrant and non-immigrant visas
- Preparation for consular visa processing
- Immigration regulatory compliance and due diligence audits for employers
- Naturalization and citizenship
- Federal litigation: Immigration-related litigation and appellate services, representing businesses and individuals before administrative agencies and federal courts
- Representation of clients who are in removal (deportation) proceedings before the immigration court, defending their rights, asserting relief or petitioning the court to terminate removal proceedings