As a professional, your reputation means everything. We are sensitive to the fact that professional liability lawsuits and claims affect reputations, as well as personal finances, and we stand ready to aggressively protect your practice at both the trial and appellate levels.
Representative clients include:
- Directors of Corporations
- Financial Advisors
- Hospitals and Medical Facilities
- Insurance Professionals
- Physicians, Nurses and other Medical Professionals (including Malpractice and Medical Licensure and Credentialing issues)**
- Real Estate Professionals
We also regularly provide professionals with legal counsel to help them avoid claims and lawsuits.
* The firm has represented lawyers involved in litigation. Most of the legal malpractice cases are defended in state court; however, several have either originated or been moved to federal courts; others have been before the Tennessee Board of Professional Responsibility. Defenses involving statutes of limitation, standard of care, specialization and fee disputes are representative of the kinds of cases that have been handled by the firm.
** Our attorneys are dedicated to the defense of medical providers in lawsuits alleging medical negligence. We represent a wide variety of medical care providers, including physicians of all specialties, physicians’ groups, dentists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, hospitals and long-term care facilities. Our aggressive approach to defending our clients keeps the majority of our cases from reaching the trial stage. For cases that must be tried, our attorneys have the experience and expertise to handle them.