Mark Castleberry is a shareholder based in the firm’s Knoxville office and has a varied litigation-based practice in the areas of product liability defense, health care law to include medical malpractice and long-term care defense, commercial/business litigation, and professional liability defense. Mr. Castleberry has extensive experience as lead counsel representing numerous clients in complex, high exposure litigation in trial courts in both state and federal courts, at mediation, at arbitration, and on the appellate level.
As a former high school teacher and coach, Mr. Castleberry remains actively involved in his community through his continued involvement with area athletic programs, through his service with the Knoxville and Tennessee Bar Associations, and through his involvement with his local church and with various organizations, including JDRF and Autism Speaks. He currently serves on the board of directors for the Autism Society of East Tennessee.
- ALFA International
- American Bar Association
- Knoxville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
PROFESSIONAL HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
- Named to The Best Lawyers in America©, Medical Malpractice – Defendants
- ALFA International Steering Committee for Product Liability Practice Group
- Board of Directors, Autism Society of East Tennessee
- Chair, Functions Committee of the Knoxville Bar Association
- Member, American Inns of Court Hamilton Burnett Chapter
- Member, Public Education Committee, Tennessee Bar Association
- Graduate, Tennessee Bar Association Leadership Class, 2012
- Named by Super Lawyers ® a Mid-South Rising Star, 2012- 2015