At Lewis Thomason, White, a shareholder, concentrates her practice in the areas of commercial and business litigation, with an emphasis on commercial transportation. She has successfully represented her clients at all levels of the court system in both state court and federal court and has successfully defended a number of large, medium and small motor carriers, other commercial motor vehicles, brokers, public transit systems and drivers in state and federal court. As a member of the Commercial Transportation Practice Group, White helped implement the firm’s rapid response program currently used by many of the firm’s clients.
Ms. White was a member and captain of the Lady Bulldog basketball team of Union University that advanced to the NAIA Final Four and earned Academic All-American honors.
- American Bar Association
Tennessee Bar Association
Nashville Bar Association
- Trucking Industry Defense Association
PROFESSIONAL HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
- Who’s Who in America, 2019
- American Bar Association Torts and Trial Insurance Practice Section, Leadership Academy, 2016-2017
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, 2014 – 2017
- Named to The Best Lawyers in America©, Transportation Law
- Graduate, Tennessee Bar Association Leadership Law Class, 2012
- Nashville Business Journal’s “Top 40 under 40″, 2012
- Recipient, “Top 30 under 30″ honoring emerging leaders in Nashville, 2011
- Graduate, ABA TIPS National Trial Academy, 2010
- Faculty, ABA TIPS National Trial Academy, 2011 – 2016
Ms. White is active in many civic and charitable organizations in the community. She serves as a board member for the Middle Tennessee Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. She also volunteers with Preston Taylor Ministries, an inner-city ministry based in West Nashville. She is an active member of West End Community Church and a member of the Junior League of Nashville.