Patrick Schaffler Quinn joined Lewis Thomason as an associate in the firm’s Memphis office in September of 2016 and practices in the areas of health care liability and general civil litigation.
Mr. Quinn graduated from the University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law in 2016. During law school, he served as Notes Editor on the editorial board of Vol. 46 of the University of Memphis Law Review, was selected for a two-year position as Senior Student Justice on the Honor Council, and served as a student ambassador, orientation leader, and peer mentor. In 2013, Mr. Quinn received the Dean’s Award for Excellence for Best Memorandum.
Prior to law school, Mr. Quinn earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in English from the University of the South in 2012.
- Memphis Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
PROFESSIONAL HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
- Associate Member, Leo Bearman, Sr. American Inn of Court, 2017 – Present
- Board of Directors, St. Thomas More Catholic Lawyers’ Guild, 2017 – Present
- Former Notes Editor on the Editorial Board of the University of Memphis Law Review, Vol. 46
- Senior Student Justice on the Honor Council
- Dean’s Award for Excellence for Best Memorandum, 2013