Mr. Regan serves as Senior Staff Attorney to the City of Memphis.
- American Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- National Catholic Diocesan Attorneys’ Association
PROFESSIONAL HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2019 Memphis Municipal Law, Lawyer of the Year
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2018 Memphis Corporate Law, Lawyer of the Year
Mr. Regan has received several honors, including the Edward F. Barry Award, the National Conference for Justice Humanitarian Award, and The Commercial Appeal’s “Sportsman of the Year” award for leading the pursuit team/Memphis Grizzlies NBA basketball team relocation from Vancouver.
- Mr. Regan has been named to the Best Lawyers in America in the fields of Municipal Law and Public Finance Law.
- General Counsel to the Southern College of Optometry
- General Counsel and Planned Giving Director to Community Foundation of Greater Memphis
- Outside Counsel to UT Medical Group, Inc. (University Clinical Health)
- Director, IRIS Orchestra, Inc.
- Director, Memphis/Shelby County Law Enforcement Foundation
- Director, Memphis Grizzlies Foundation
- Director, Memphis Land Bank, Inc.
- Director and Officer, Alliance Healthcare Services, Inc.
- Director, Southeast Foundation, Inc.
- Director and Officer, Alpha Omega Veterans Services, Inc.