Mr. Regan serves as Senior Staff Attorney to the City of Memphis.
- American Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- National Catholic Diocesan Attorneys’ Association
PROFESSIONAL HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
- Best Lawyers® 2019 Municipal Law, “Lawyer of the Year” in Memphis
- Best Lawyers® 2018 Corporate Law, “Lawyer of the Year” in Memphis
Mr. Regan has received several honors, including the Edward F. Barry Award, the National Conference for Justice Humanitarian Award, and The Commercial Appeal’s “Sportsman of the Year” award for leading the pursuit team/Memphis Grizzlies NBA basketball team relocation from Vancouver.
- Named to The Best Lawyers in America©, Corporate Law; Municipal Law
- General Counsel to the Southern College of Optometry
- General Counsel and Planned Giving Director to Community Foundation of Greater Memphis
- Outside Counsel to UT Medical Group, Inc. (University Clinical Health)
- Director, IRIS Orchestra, Inc.
- Director, Memphis/Shelby County Law Enforcement Foundation
- Director, Memphis Grizzlies Foundation
- Director, Memphis Land Bank, Inc.
- Director and Officer, Alliance Healthcare Services, Inc.
- Director, Southeast Foundation, Inc.
- Director and Officer, Alpha Omega Veterans Services, Inc.