Kimberly Sterling joined Lewis Thomason’s Memphis office as an associate in 2019. She focuses her practice primarily on health care liability defense and general civil litigation. Kimberly represents physicians, hospitals, and other health care providers in malpractice actions.
Kimberly graduated from the University of Tennessee College of Law in 2016, where she served as Executive Chair of the Moot Court Board and Captain of the National Trial Team. While in law school, Kimberly won the Phi Alpha Delta Mock Trial National Competition and was the recipient of the UT Advocacy Achievement Award. She was inducted into the National Order of Barristers in 2016.
Kimberly is a proud native of Memphis who enjoys walking and biking at Shelby Farms, attending Grizzlies games, and spending time with her friends and family. She is a member of the Junior League of Memphis, where she is active in community programs throughout the city.
- Memphis Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Association for Women Attorneys (AWA)
PROFESSIONAL HONORS & ACTIVITIES
- Member, National Order of Barristers
- Cabinet Member, Memphis Area Legal Services Equal Justice Young Lawyers Committee
- Mentor, Association for Women Attorneys (AWA)
- First Place, 2014 Phi Alpha Delta Mock Trial National Competition