Marshall Stair, special counsel in the firm’s Knoxville office, concentrates his practice primarily in employment law, workers’ compensation defense, insurance casualty defense, and general commercial and tort litigation.
Mr. Stair is fluent in Spanish and while attending law school, he worked for the United States Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division as a bilingual assistant assisting federal investigations enforcing the Fair Labor Standards Act, Family Medical Leave Act, and Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Protection Act.
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Knoxville Bar Association
PROFESSIONAL HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
- At-large member, Knoxville City Council, 2011-19
- Chair, City of Knoxville Audit Committee
- Served as the director of Pro Bono and the Immigrant Assistance Project and on the Public Interest Committee
- Recipient, William M. Leech, Jr. Public Service Award for outstanding service to the legal profession, the legal system and the local community, 2008