Lewis, Thomason, King, Krieg & Waldrop, P.C.
enter
close

News Release

LT KNOXVILLE “AIMS” TO HELP FIGHT BREAST CANCER

The LT Knoxville sporting clays team, amid fierce competition, took Third Place in its flight in the “Shoot For A Cure – Taking Aim At Breast Cancer” event held by Susan G. Komen East TN on March 24, 2017.

Susan G. Komen East TN is the local resource for women who need breast cancer screening, diagnostic and support services. Through annual events like this one, Komen East TN raises funds that enable women to detect and survive breast cancer.

Up to 75% of the net income raised goes toward funding grants to local hospitals and community organizations that provide breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment programs for medically underserved women. The remaining net income (a minimum of 25%) supports the National Komen Grants Program, which funds groundbreaking breast cancer research, meritorious awards, and educational and scientific programs around the world.  

LT Knoxville is proud to have been able to participate in this event! shoot

Members of the Lewis Thomason team included (left to right):

-Hugh Nystrom – Director of Development for the Webb School of Knoxville and a County Commissioner for Knox County;
-Jim Deanda – IT Director for the City of Sevierville (LT Client);
-John Britton, Team Captain – Shareholder, LT Knoxville;
-Mark Brimer – Vice President of Brimer Steel Erectors, Inc. (LT Client); and
-Andy Shafer – President of Shafer Insurance Agency (LT Client).

jjb