Rodney A. Fields, the Managing Shareholder at Lewis Thomason’s Knoxville office, will be a featured speaker at the UT College of Law Career Center’s “The Managing Partners Forum.”
To kick off the school year, leaders of several prominent Tennessee law firms will speak to UT Law students at the first Managing Partners Forum, set for Wednesday, August 27.
Panelists will share their perspective on various topics, including the following:
- The successful law firm of the near future
- The varied roles that lawyers should embrace to be successful
- Skills and traits that employers seek in their associates
- Generational issues in contemporary law firms
- Balancing expectations of the firm and of the new lawyer
- Opportunities for lawyers both inside and outside the traditional partnership model
You can read the entire article on The University of Tennessee’s website.